Prince Charles knows everyone is dying to know what Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are thinking of naming their firstborn. And the 70-year-old isn’t above poking fun at the whispers and speculation.
"My son Harry tells me that during their recent tour of Australia he and his wife were offered countless, thoughtful suggestions for the naming of their forthcoming baby," Charles, 70, told a crowd at the Australia House in London on Thursday. Harry and Meghan recently returned from a 16-day tour of Fiji, Australia, New Zealand and Tonga.
"Just between us, just between us," he continued. "I suspect that Kylie and Shane may possibly make the short list. But ladies and gentlemen, I would not hold your breathe for Edna or Les."
Meanwhile, it seems Harry and Meghan are in full nesting mode. The pair are reportedly moving out of Kensington Palace, where they share a joint "court" with Prince William and Kate Middleton, and into Windsor Castle’s 10-bedroom Frogmore Cottage.
Windsor Castle is located about 30 miles west of London, and served as the setting for their May wedding.
A rep for the pair told People: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will move to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor Estate early next year as they prepare for the arrival of their first child. The couple have lived at Nottingham Cottage since their engagement last year."