Home / Entertainment News / Michelle Williams Says She Was Electrocuted During “The Masked Singer”

Michelle Williams Says She Was Electrocuted During “The Masked Singer”

Michelle Williams Says She Was Electrocuted During “The Masked Singer”

<div>On Thursday night while co-hosting <i>Entertainment Tonight</i>, Michelle Williams revealed that she was electrocuted during a dress rehearsal for <i>The Masked Singer</i>. On the singing competition show, the former Destiny’s Child singer was The Butterfly, and during a dress rehearsal during week four, something went wrong with the bursts of smoke that went off as she sang. “All I know is I looked down at my shoe, and the thing could talk,” she said, implying that the electrical shock split open her boot. Overall, though, the show was a “beautiful experience,” according to the singer. Williams is appearing as the Evil Queen in the musical <i>Snow White Christmas</i> in the Pasadena Civic Auditorium from December 13 to December 22.</div>

https://www.etonline.com/michelle-williams-dishes-on-getting-electrocuted-on-the-masked-singer-set-exclusive-137915