Home / Entertainment News / CELEBRITY GOSSIP

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

BACHELORETTE STAR DENIES HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS: A Bachelorette contestant, Leo Dottavio, is fighting back against sexual harassment claims leveled against him by Bekah Martinez, a fan fave on Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s season of The Bachelor. "There have been some recent stories about me that have garnered attention and I want to address them," wrote Dottavio in a statement posted to his Instagram story on Friday. "I want to start by saying no one has ever accused me of sexual harassment. No one has ever come to me in any way and told me I made them feel uncomfortable. However, I am not a perfect person nor have I ever claimed to be." Dottavio appeared on Becca Kufrin’s season of The Bachelorette. On August 2nd, Martinez posted screenshots of multiple women on Instagram Stories who have reached out to her saying he harassed them in the past. ABC is not commenting on the controversy.

PATRICK STEWART RETURNING TO STAR TREK: Sir Patrick Stewart is making is grand re-entrance as Captain Luc-Picard in a new Star Trek series for CBS All Access. Details TBD, but it looks like it will take place after Star Trek: The Next Generation, instead of being a reboot or prequel. "I will always be very proud to have been a part of Star Trek: The Next Generation, but when we wrapped that final movie in the spring of 2002, I truly felt my time with Star Trek had run its natural course," Stewart said. "It is, therefore, an unexpected but delightful surprise to find myself excited and invigorated to be returning to Jean-Luc Picard and to explore new dimensions within him. Seeking out new life for him, when I thought that life was over." Stay tuned for the release date and other details.

CHRISSY TEIGEN LIVE-TWEETS BALI EARTHQUAKE: Supermodel and Twitter queen Chrissy Teigen live-tweeted a 6.9 earthquake in Bali. She and husband John Legend were vacationing there when a deadly earthquake hit. "Bali. Trembling. So long," she tweeted. The pair have documented their stay there with Luna and baby Miles for the past week. A tsunami warning was issued Sunday, but has since been called off.

JESSICA LANGE IS BACK AND SO IS AHS: The world may be dunzo on American Horror Story: Apocalypse, but Jessica Lange will be there to herd us to the exit. At a TCA panel Friday, the star and exec producer Sarah Paulson confirmed her return for the eighth season. "Jessica will be returning as Constance in an episode that I’m going to direct," Paulson said, in reference to the season’s sixth episode. Paulson is set to play Billie Dean Howard in the crossover of Murder House and Coven (she previously appeared in Murder House and Hotel), Cordelia Foxx (Coven), and a character named Ms. Wilhemina Venable; Leslie Grossman is playing Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt; Billie Lourd is playing Mallory; Adina Porter will play Dinah Stevens; Emma Roberts is reprising her Coven role as Madison. FX Networks also announced that AHS is being renewed for a 10thseason (in January, it was renewed for its 8thand 9th).

MY 600-LB LIFE STAR L.B. BONNER DIES: L.B. Bonner, a star of My 600-lb Life, has been found dead in a ditch with a gunshot wound, TMZ reports. Bonner, who ultimately went on to lose 300 pounds, was found by police in a park in Lexington, South Carolina, per TMZ. Bonner posted a mysterious message on Facebook on Thursday, writing: "I just want to say thank you to everyone who has shown me love and support throughout my journey...I've realized a few things over the last few days and its time that, I face my demons head on." The 31-year-old went on to say, "No matter what you change or the efforts you put forth in life, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin and deal with things your own way...Again, thank y'all so much... Please don't ever let people you care about not know how you feel." It is believed that Bonner committed suicide.

SETH ROGEN APOLOGIZES FOR BLACKFACE: Seth Rogen is formally apologizing after photographs from the set of his new film Good Boys shows a child star in blackface. The stand-in is white, and the actor he is holding the place for is black (sources told TMZ, which reported the incident first, that it was done for "lighting purposes.") The 36-year-old said he’s "terribly sorry" it happened. He added: "I’ll just say that as soon as I was made aware of it, I ensured we put an end to it — and I give my word that on any project my team and I are involved in, we will take every precaution to make sure something similar does not take place."

HAYDEN PANETTIERE AND WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO ARE DONE: Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko have ended their engagement. "At this point, Hayden is single and she and Wladimir are co-parents to Kaya. Kaya is primarily with her dad and his family in Europe and Florida. They also spend time together as a family with Hayden," a source told E! News. "Hayden and Wladimir are on great terms and friendly. They are a big part of each other's lives and will continue to be. Hayden is back in Los Angeles and figuring out what's next." The pair were spotted together last month in Greece on a family vacation with their daughter.